Three little pigs 三只小猪
There lived a mother pig. 那住着一个猪妈妈。
She had three piglets. 她有三只猪宝宝
mother pig:Yuyu!Lulu!Gugu!
piglets:Here. 在这.
They were very cute! 他们非常可爱
The piglets grew up day by day. 猪宝宝们一天天的长大了
It was Sunday. 今天是星期日
mother pig:It's time for you to go. 是你们该离开的时间了
You should build your own house. 你们应该盖自己的房子
piglets: Hurray!That must be fun! 太好了,那一定很有趣
mother pig:But you must take care. 但是你们必须小心点
Make a strong house. 盖一个结实的房子
So the wolf can’t come in. 大灰狼才进不来
piglets:Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? 哼,谁怕那只又大又坏的老狼?
gugu:I will make a strong house. 我要盖一个结实的房子
It was Monday. 这天是星期一
It's a sunny day! 今天是个晴天
yuyu:I'll build my house with straw. 我要用稻草盖我的房子
It's easy. 太简单了
I'm finished. 我完成了
It was Tuesday.星期二
Yuyu went to Lulu's house.yuyu去了lulu的房子
Are you finished? 你完成了吗
lulu:Not yet.没有
I will build my house with sticks. 我要用砖盖我的房子
yuyu:You are so silly! 你真是太傻了
I built my house with straw.我用稻草盖的房子
Now I'm going to play.Goodbye. 现在我要去玩了 拜拜
lulu:My house will be stronger.我的房子一定会很结实的
It was Wednesday.星期三
yuyu:Are you finished? 你完成了吗
lulu:I'm finished. 我完成了
yuyu:Let's go to see Gugu's house.我们去看看gugu的房子吧
lulu:All right. 好的
They went to Gugu's house.他们去了gugu的房子
yuyu&lulu:Are you finished? 你完成了么
gugu:Not yet. 没有
I'll built my house with bricks.我要用石头盖我的房子
yuyu&lulu:You are so silly.你太傻了
yuyu:Ibuilt my house with straw. 我是用稻草盖的房子
lulu:I built my house with sticks.我是用砖盖的房子
yuyu&lulu:Now we are going to play.Bye.现在我们要去玩了 拜
gugu:My house will be the strongest.我的房子一定是最结实的
He worked hard.他认真的工作着
It was Thursday. 星期四
gugu:Hurray!I'm finished.太好了 我完成了
My house is very strong. 我的房子非常结实
It was Friday.星期五
Awolf came prowling around. 一只老狼来到了周围
wolf:Little pig little pig let me in,letme in.小猪小猪 让我进来让我进来
yuyu:I won't let you in. 我才不让你进来
wolf:I will blow your house.我要吹倒你的房子
The wolf began to huff and puff.老狼开始吹
yuyu:Ouch!Help ,Lulu help me.啊 救命 lulu救救我
lulu:Hurry!Come in.快点进来
Shut the door.关上门
wolf:Little pigs,little pigs let me in let me in.小猪小猪 让我进来 让我进来
yuyu&lulu:We won't let you in.我们不让你进来
wolf:I will blow you r house.我要吹倒你的房子
yuyu&lulu:Hurray! 太好了
wolf:I will push it down.我要推倒你的房子
yuyu&lulu:Ouch!Help ,gugu help us.啊 救命 gugu救救我们
gugu:Hurry.Come in . 快进来
Shut the door. 关上门
wolf:Little pigs little pigs let me in let me in.小猪们小猪们 让我进来让我进来
piglets:We won't let you in . 我们不让你进来
wolf:I will push it down. 我要推倒你的房子
piglets:Hurray! 太好了
Wait and see. 你们等着
wolf:I will come back tomorrow. 我明天会回来的
It was Saturday.星期六
wolf:I will come down the chimney.我要从烟囱下去
gugu:Get a big pot.拿个大锅来
Fill it with boiling water. 添满沸腾的水
The wolf sild down the chimney.老狼从烟囱滑下来
He fell right into the pot. 他正好掉进大锅里面
wolf:Ouch,it's too hot.啊 太热了
piglets:Hurray!You big bad wolf.Get out. 太棒了 你这个又大又坏的老狼 滚出去
The wolf ran away never came back. 老狼跑掉了就再也没回来
Three little pigs lived happily.三只小猪快乐的生活着
风和太阳(The Wind And The Sun)
One day the wind said to the sun, “Look at that man walking along the road. I can get his cloak off more quickly than you can.”
“We will see about that,” said the sun. “I will let you try first.”
So the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak. He blew and blew, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around himself.
“I give up,” said the wind at last. “I cannot get his cloak off.” Then the sun tried. He shone as hard as he could. The man soon became hot and took off his cloak.
(有一天风跟太阳说: “看看那个沿着路上走的人.我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来.)
(“我们等着看吧,”太阳说, “我让你先试.)
(因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来.他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧.)
(“我放弃了,”风最后说, “我无法让他把披风脱下来.”然后由太阳试试看.他尽可能地晒他.不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了.)